Moss Adams brings more West to business. More than a location, it's a way of doing business in which innovation thrives and optimism abounds. At Moss Adams, we're excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper.
With more than 3,200 professionals across 25-plus locations in the West and beyond, we provide the world's most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
The Senior Executive Assistant provides proactive executive level support to the Partner-In-Charge and other assigned Partners and Senior Managers, as well as our growing China practice. Independent and sound business judgement is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload in a fast paced environment. The Senior Executive Assistant is flexible and able to manage a wide range of complex projects from conception to completion, as well as maintain confidentiality and a high level of client service.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills - Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Proactively manage calendars and travel logistics for assigned executives
- Oversee organization and preparation of materials for executive presentations and meetings
- Assist with management of broad reaching, high impact or influential projects
- Compose, edit and proofread business correspondence and presentations
- Serve as a liaison for internal and external clients, including screening phone calls, facilitating client communications to the appropriate client service staff, and following up with clients, when appropriate
- Manage time and expense entry for assigned executives
- Assist with engagement management activities as needed such as billings and new client acceptance
- Coordinate team meetings, activities and communications
- Assist with support of marketing/practice development activities, including events, marketing materials, Client Relationship Management data maintenance, and industry group support
- Leverage internal network and teams to effectively manage workflow
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience required, preferably in an executive support role; experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Bi-lingual Mandarin language skills and bi-lateral Chinese language skills preferred
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information with discretion
- Experience managing individuals, projects and processes effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and effectively manage work load to meet deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite kills; advanced skills preferred
- Ability to travel as needed, approximately 5%
- May require some overtime hours
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.